Please double check your calendar before registering for a class or workshop!
Naples Art’s education department works very hard throughout the year to schedule each class, monitor headcount, and coordinate instructors. When you register for a spot in one of our programs, you are reserving a space and committing to join us for that date and time.
Please note the following policies:
- All transfers and cancellations incur a $20 fee.
- Cancellations received less than 14 days/two weeks before the start of a class incur a 25% cancellation fee based on the tuition price.
- NO refund is given within one week of the start of class.
- Once a class has begun, a registered student many NOT transfer to another class.
- There are no make-up classes due to student illness, travel, or other reasons that are not the responsibility of Naples Art. While we sympathize with your situation, we have contractual obligations to our instructors that must be met, regardless of whether a registered student attends class or not. We are unable to prorate tuition for missed classes.
- Classes not meeting minimum enrollment numbers will be cancelled one week prior to their start. Please do not wait to sign up for a class. Your registration may be the one that determines whether a class will run or be cancelled. Our instructors set their teaching schedule months in advance and would appreciate knowing the status of their class and having an accurate headcount as the start date approaches. Once a class has been cancelled, it may not be reinstated.