Start your new year off in sunny Florida. New opportunities await you at this wonderful, well established art show.
Ranked # 15 Fine Art and Design Show
– Sunshine Artist 2019
“Blue Chip 100” Fine Art Events
– ArtFairSourceBook.com 2019
Don’t Miss the 25th Annual Naples New Year’s Art Show
SAVE THE DATE January 2 – 3, 2021. Now in its 25th year, this juried, fine art show features professional artists from around the country, and was ranked in the 2019 top 15 on the list of Best Fine Art shows in the U.S. by Sunshine Artist Magazine and was named to ArtFairSourceBook.com’s “BLUE CHIP 100” Fine Art Events for 2019.
This show is held in the heart of downtown Naples, on prestigious 5th Avenue South. The Naples New Year’s Art Show benefits from the phenomenal Southwest Florida weather while strolling the 25th Annual Naples New Year’s Art Show from 9th Street South to 3rd Street South. Artistic mediums include Ceramics, Digital Art, Fiber/Leather, Furniture, Glass, Graphics/Printmaking, Jewelry, Metal, Mixed Media 2D, Mixed Media 3D, Painting, Photography, Sculpture, and Wood.
Show guests enjoy the cultural arts set-up along 5th Ave South, which also provides easy access to parking, and culinary delights.
Download the NAPLESART APP to keep up with the latest show information: https://grandstandsites.com/gs/index.php?c=Naples_Art_Association
Safety and health precautions for artists and attendees are paramount and include:
- Health screenings (non-invasive procedures) for artists, assistants, contractors, and volunteers at check-in
- All attendees are asked to wear a mask upon entering the Art Show, with the exception of children aged 2 and under
- Mandatory masks worn by artists, assistants, employees, volunteers, and contractors
- Maximum capacity restrictions within each 10 x 10 booth
- Hand sanitizer stations strategically located throughout the area
Naples Art has been at the forefront of the Arts & Cultural landscape of Naples since 1954. We believe art can change lives and improve communities. We are committed to developing tomorrow’s artists and arts leaders, ensuring artistic expression is accessible to everyone and inclusive of everyone. We enrich Southwest Florida through the visual arts.